Dedicated high-power amplifier and professional antennas along with the latest generation 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, ensure superior Wi-Fi performance and long-range coverage over 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless bands.
36 Month Return to Base Warranty
- Durable, weatherproof enclosure for outdoor Wi-Fi applications
- Up to 1200Mbps with 2×2 MIMO technology
- Omada Mesh Technology enables wireless connectivity between APs for extended range, making wireless deployments more flexible and convenient
- Supports Seamless Roaming so even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations
- High transmission power and high gain antennas provide a long-range coverage area
- Free cloud centralized management and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management
- Secure guest network along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies
- 802.3af/Passive PoE (PoE Adapter Included) compatible and simple mounting design allow for flexible deployment and convenient installation
Setup Video: https://www.tp-link.com/au/support/download/eap225-outdoor/
|Device Type||Omada AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Indoor/Outdoor Access Point|
|Interface||1x Gigabit Ethernet Port
(Support 802.3af POE and Passive PoE)
|Antenna||2.4GHz: 2x 3dBi Antenna
5GHz: 2x 4dBi Antenna
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|Wireless Frequency||2.4GHz, 5GHz|
|Signal Rate||802.11ac: 5G:6.5 Mbps to 867Mbps(MCS0-MCS9,NSS = 1 to 2 VHT20/40/80)
2.4G:78Mbps to 300Mbps (MCS8-MCS9 VHT20/40, NSS=1 to 3)
802.11n: 6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0-MCS15, VHT 20/40)
802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
802.11b: 1, 5.5, 11Mbps
802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
|Wireless Functions||Multiple SSIDs（Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band）
Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
Automatic Channel Assignment
Transmit Power Control （Adjust Transmit Power on dBm）
Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
|Wireless Security||Captive Portal Authentication
Wireless Mac Address Filtering
Wireless Isolation Between Clients
SSID to VLAN Mapping
Rogue AP Detection
|Dimensions (mm)||215.7 (w) x 45 (d) x 37.7 (h) (Excluding aerials)|
|Included Accessories||Pole Mount Kit
Wall Mount Kit
Next business day delivery is available for most areas on most in stock products for orders placed before mid - day Mon - Thu, excluding public holidays.
Some orders may be delayed by 1-2 days if your order includes items from multiple warehouses or one of our delivery branches.
All items are shipped from New Zealand
Standard Courier is free for orders over $55. For orders under this amount there is a $6.50 freight and handling charge.
You can upgrade your parcel to signature required for an additional fee
Other freight and handling charges may apply to large products, items shipped from multiple warehouses or other products ordered especially for you.
If you have ordered products to a rural address, it should take 1 - 2 business days to be delivered, although it may be longer with some products.
Shipped From Supplier
if your order contains items shipped direct from suppliers you may receive more than one delivery - We will let you know this when we confirm your order.
Shipped from supplier products may take 1 - 2 business days and may be longer on some products.