Deco M4 uses TP-Link Mesh technology to cover your entire home in powerful Wi-Fi. Multiple units seamlessly work together to create a home network like nothing you’ve ever experienced.
Deco M4 is the simplest way to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home up to 180 square metres. Wireless connections and optional Ethernet backhaul work together to link Deco units, providing even faster network speeds and truly seamless coverage. Want more coverage? Simply add another Deco.
36 Month Return to Base Warranty
- Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage — eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- A Deco M4 delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 180 square metres. And if that’s not enough, simply add more Decos to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- Deco M4 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1167 Mbps and works with the major internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for up to 100 devices.
- Parental Controls limits online time and block inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member.
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
|Device Type||Mesh Wi-Fi Access Point - Single Unit|
|Interface||2x Gigabit Ethernet Ports|
|Antenna||2x Internal Antennas|
|Wireless Frequency||2.4 GHz
|Signal Rate||5 GHz: Up to 867 Mbps
2.4 GHz: Up to 300 Mbps
|Dimensions (mm)||90.7 (Diameter) x 190 (High)|
Next business day delivery is available for most areas on most in stock products for orders placed before mid - day Mon - Thu, excluding public holidays.
Some orders may be delayed by 1-2 days if your order includes items from multiple warehouses or one of our delivery branches.
All items are shipped from New Zealand
Standard Courier is free for orders over $55. For orders under this amount there is a $6.50 freight and handling charge.
You can upgrade your parcel to signature required for an additional fee
Other freight and handling charges may apply to large products, items shipped from multiple warehouses or other products ordered especially for you.
If you have ordered products to a rural address, it should take 1 - 2 business days to be delivered, although it may be longer with some products.
Shipped From Supplier
if your order contains items shipped direct from suppliers you may receive more than one delivery - We will let you know this when we confirm your order.
Shipped from supplier products may take 1 - 2 business days and may be longer on some products.