4 Channel PCI SATA II RAID Host Controller Card
- PCI 32-bit 33MHz Interface
- Compatible to PCI specification
- Support PCI bus-master access
- Support Plug & Play and Hot Plug
- Silicon Image SIL3124 Serial ATA (SATA2) host controller chipset
- Compliant with Serial ATA II specification, the extension of SATA 1.0a Revision 1.1
- Compliant with Gen2i, Gen2m SATA II Electrical specification Revision 1.0
- Backward compatible to SATA 1.0 specification
- Support 4 independent SATA ports with data transfer rate at 3.0 Gb/s
- Support Native Command Queue (NCQ), Port Multiplier, First Party DMA
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 JBOD function supported
Next business day delivery is available for most areas on most in stock products for orders placed before mid - day Mon - Thu, excluding public holidays.
Some orders may be delayed by 1-2 days if your order includes items from multiple warehouses or one of our delivery branches.
All items are shipped from New Zealand
Standard Courier is free for orders over $55. For orders under this amount there is a $6.50 freight and handling charge.
You can upgrade your parcel to signature required for an additional fee
Other freight and handling charges may apply to large products, items shipped from multiple warehouses or other products ordered especially for you.
If you have ordered products to a rural address, it should take 1 - 2 business days to be delivered, although it may be longer with some products.
Shipped From Supplier
if your order contains items shipped direct from suppliers you may receive more than one delivery - We will let you know this when we confirm your order.
Shipped from supplier products may take 1 - 2 business days and may be longer on some products.